Reach Your Wellness Goals at PCC
Featuring state-of-the-art aerobic and strength-training equipment, group fitness classes and personalized training programs, the Wellness Center at Pensacola Country Club is designed specifically with our members in mind. Our professional and friendly wellness staff is ready to assist you in creating and meeting goals pertaining to physical fitness, golf and tennis performance, injury management, weight loss and nutrition.
- Full line of cardiovascular equipment
- Full-range of strength training equipment
- Personal training instruction
- Yoga and Mat Pilates group fitness classes
- Men’s and ladies locker rooms
Janna has been assisting Pensacola Country Club members in health and fitness for more than three years. Her clientele ranges from juniors to seniors, and her approach focuses on setting and reaching attainable fitness and wellness goals.
The mind-body connection is often overseen in individuals. She strives in assisting her clientele to obtain this connection through specialized training programs. Improving overall wellbeing by incorporating flexibility and trigger point therapy, cardiovascular training, core and balance training, and strength training has endless rewards. She also specializes in rehab and preventative training.
Contact Janna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AA, LMT, CPT - Massage Therapist
- James Fritschle has served Pensacola Country Club as the onsite massage therapist since 2009. James is a licensed massage therapist, educator and certified personal trainer with more than 13 years of experience.
James is also an adjunct with Pensacola State College where he teaches Clinical Massage Therapy. Well-versed in deep tissue, trigger point therapy, active and passive stretching, and Tui Na (the art of traditional Chinese massage), James holds certifications in personal training, sports, and orthopedic massage.
Contact James at email@example.com.