Historic Club, New Course
Located on beautiful Pensacola Bay, Pensacola Country Club is the only private country club in Pensacola, Florida and the surrounding areas.
Being the oldest private country club in Florida, our club combines the charm of historic past with contemporary flair as a result of a complete redesign from Former US Amateur and US Open Champion, Jerry Pate, after Hurricane Ivan hit in 2004.
The tropical climate allows for year-round play, practice and prize family time. Our golf facilities and professionals offer enjoyment for men, women and juniors of all ages with a welcoming atmosphere and unparalleled training.
- 18-Hole Course located on Pensacola Bay CLICK HERE FOR A TOUR OF OUR 18-HOLE COURSE
- Two Practice Tees
- Short-game Practice Area
- Multiple Putting Greens
- No Tee Time Requirement for Members
- On-course Beverage Service
- Professional Staff Offering Golf Club Fittings
- Putter Bending Machine and Loft/Lie Machine
- On-trend Golf Apparel and Equipment for Men, Women and Juniors
Course Rating & Slope
- Black - 72.7/136
- Blue - 71.2/131
- White - 69.1/126
- Gold - 67.5/121
- Red - 69.5/128