Programs for Men, Women & Children
If you are new to the Pensacola area or are simply looking for a new tennis home, please visit us at Pensacola Country Club and let us show you our program. We are very proud of our program for men, women and children and feel like it is the best option in the region.
Things to Know About the Pensacola Country Club Tennis Program
- The PCC Junior Program was recognized by the Florida Tennis Association in 2010 for having the largest Quickstart Junior Program in Florida
- Currently has 7 GPLTL league teams which makes it the largest GPLTL private club in the area
- Hosts two USTA sanctioned junior tournaments in each calendar year
- Is the proud host of the Miller Thriller
- Regularly chaperones trips for juniors to tournaments and camps
- Has numerous national, sectional and state ranked juniors who train locally
- Hosts regular mixers and socials throughout the calendar year
- Has a full Pro Shop, with men's, women's and children's clothes, demo racquets and restringing
- Has a regular men's league which runs year round on Wednesday nights
- Host facility for many men's and women's USTA teams
Director of Tennis
Chris McCullar is currently serving in his 14th year as the Director of Tennis at Pensacola Country Club. He has great passion for all of the programs offered at Pensacola Country Club, with Junior programming always being extremely active.
Before his time in Pensacola, Chris was the Director of Tennis at The Club at Rock Creek in Fairhope, AL, where he developed the junior program into one of the best in the state. Chris attended Rhodes College in Memphis, TN, where he received his Bachelor of Arts and played #1 singles and doubles for three of his four collegiate years. He is also a formerly nationally ranked junior player, and formerly ranked #1 in the state of Alabama.
Chris has a wife, Wendy and three children, Will, Max and Jackson.